Wordpress Text Wrap help

Name
Vishal
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening All,

I am in the process of building a website, and just needed a little help.....

I have my text on the home page of the site, but wanted to have a picture on the side. See link below:

http://vabimages.co.uk/category/home

On the link provided the picture shows below the text......i can either get the picture on the top or bottom of the text, but not on the side.....:wacky:

I've checked all the allignments, but they seem to be ok.....where am i going wrong? :cautious:

If you go into the admin section and edit either the post or page that your image is on.

Click on the image and you should see an edit image icon and a remove icon, click on the edit image icon and a pop up window will appear. On the alignment section make sure that you click left aligned and then close the window and save the post/page.

If you look at the source code for your page the image is set to align right.

Cheers
Ian

Goto themes -> edit, and search the stylesheet for:
alignright

If it's not there, add this to the end of the sheet

img.centered, .aligncenter, div.aligncenter {
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
img.alignright {
padding: 4px;
margin: 0 0 2px 7px;
display: inline;
}
img.alignleft {
padding: 4px;
margin: 0 7px 2px 0;
display: inline;
}
.alignright {
float: right;
}
.alignleft {
float: left;
}

Borrowed from here

Tried that Matt, now the image is alligned right, but not in line with the text, still below it. Does this mean i have to make the page width longer?

version 3.0

I'm probably being a right donut and can't see it! :(

Tried numerous things, and can't get the damn thing lined up! Why am i making something so simple, so hard to do! :(

All sorted now, thanks for the input....

In the end, i had to change the actual post and where the image was located within it.....

Damn, can these niggly little bits be stressful! :(

Back