Working Hunter (more pics added page 1)

The first one is great, although I'd have like to have seen it fractionally looser, but the second is biffed focus and for the bin when it's seen at higher res.

So photos deleted and no response?

Why does that not surprise me Poppy?

oh, poop! Honestly, I forgot the photos were linked to here (baby brain) I just got back online after being out for the day!

I'll pop them back up now!

I have a load more from that day, will find a few more to add too!

Last edited:
Response....

right...I agree with you about the second picture...I guess I just got sucked in with a very attractive pony lol!

Okay, some more

Not too sure about this one...but when I play, it looks too bright...might just be my monitor though!

Bay by Gemii, on Flickr

2)Loved this horse! He moved so nicely

Chestnut 1 by Gemii, on Flickr

3)
Chestnut 2 by Gemii, on Flickr

4)Just as I took this the sun peeked out through a cloud...might be a bit dazzly and blown in places, but I like the action shot!

Coloured by Gemii, on Flickr

5)I've straightened this, lots, but it still looks wonky!

Dark Bay by Gemii, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sorry but i think they are a bit dull, working hunter to me shouts jumping and galloping along the long side, did you get any movement shots ?

that's what I thought when I saw them earlier. Portraits doesn't really illustrate working hunter too well unfortunately.

The shots themselves aren't bad, just not taking full advantage of the opportunity.

Sorry but i think they are a bit dull, working hunter to me shouts jumping and galloping along the long side, did you get any movement shots ?

that's what I thought when I saw them earlier. Portraits doesn't really illustrate working hunter too well unfortunately.

The shots themselves aren't bad, just not taking full advantage of the opportunity.

There was 2 rings on the go that day, a flatwork ring and a jumping ring, but the jumping ring was a bit boring lol! There are a few jumping ones, but they're on my hard drive at the studio! This is just what I have on the laptop at home! I think I am going back down the studio Monday, so I'll bring my hard drive home with me!

Back