Working on Ullswater

Name
Mark Littlejohn
Edit My Images
No
I've spent the summer working on the Ullswater Steamers - a great way to spend the last 8 months. I bought a wee X100 which has been a great wee tool.

:):) Good man.
Really good shots... and memories...

Some pictures have soul, don't they.

Last edited:
Cheers folks - Been a great few months but unfortunately us part timers finish at the start of November. On the plus side the colour is just starting to come - could be good if we get some calm weather. Plus side is I have nearly four months off to get some photography in.

what a brilliant set I love the light and the way its captured on some of them, one of the bonuses of living and working in a spectacular area for photography. If you do get some still days you will get some great reflection shots, I experienced one of those days and have some great shots from it.

Wow, nice! Beautiful part of the world and a great advert for the X100 too!

Very nice selection I like them all

Stunning and moody photography mark, you have expressed the vision well!

3rd and last for me, great record of your time there :)

I just love number 4!!! Just so many good things about it. Quite possibly my favourite photo from here all year to be honest :)

Cheers everyone - I'm doing a wee e-book for everyone who has worked there this year. A great bunch of folk. I have about 40 images I like from all sorts of weather and one or two of different crew members. One page will have a picture, the other will have one of the daft questions we get asked e.g.

Are there dolphins in the lake
Is it saltwater or freshwater
Do we stop at Bowness or Keswick
How do you stop the islands from moving about
Is it tidal (as we are 475 feet above sea level Maryport would be in serious trouble if it was).

A couple more

Back