Working tonight so had the day off...

Edit My Images
Yes
I have to go into work tonight so I had the hole day to myself, so this morning I got up early and finished off some emails and work and then grabbed the camera bag and bundled out the house.

I had a little tour of the coast starting in Rye, then I decided I would head out to all my usual haunts, however the light and weather was not playing in most places so i drove a little further and ended up in Deal. I an guess what I found some boats.... surprise surprise....

Then from there I decide to visit the old Channel tunnel site at Shakespeare Cliff where I spent Ten years of my life, the area where all the mined Chalk Marl was dump has been turned into a picnic area and nature reserve...

Here are a selection of the images from today...

Roof's Of Rye
110164358.jpg

Climbed the Church tower for this one...

Some from Deal
110164362.jpg

110164364.jpg

110164366.jpg

110164425.jpg

110164426.jpg

Channel Tunnel Site
110164368.jpg

Hope you find something you like..

Regards

Nigel

I did indeed find something I like. There's a bar of chocolate in the cupboard, very nice.
Seriously though, love #'s 2,3 & 4 and the rest aren't bad either. Nice set and isn't it nice when you get a bit of extra time to go togging?

Andy

Number 4 is stunning Nigel, I really like that one.

:clap:

I did indeed find something I like. There's a bar of chocolate in the cupboard, very nice.
Seriously though, love #'s 2,3 & 4 and the rest aren't bad either. Nice set and isn't it nice when you get a bit of extra time to go togging?

Andy

Very much so Andy.. we does like to tog... thanks for the comments..

Nigel

Number 4 is stunning Nigel, I really like that one.

:clap:

Cheers Hacker, glad you like...

Thanks for commenting.

Nigel

Nice set there, #5 is my fave like the contrast between that angry sky and the buildings lovely shot.(y)

Thanks for the comments eosjohn... tis a tad moody, there was a huge cloud bank rolling in.. feel sorry for all the lads I saw on the pier setting up for a nights fishing..

Regards

Nigel

Looks like you had a very fruitful trip. Really like the one of the old geezer.

Back