World Champ in local race

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
2011 World Tri champion Alistair Brownlee turned up at todays Ribble Valley 10K which had over 900 runners but was beat into 2nd place by 5 seconds. Top 9 finishers dipped under 30 minutes!

1 Not long after the start:

RV1-TP-X2.jpg

2 Leading 2 men at 8.5K mark:

RV2-TP-X2.jpg

3 Small group on for around 38 mins:

RV3-TP-X2.jpg

9 sub 30 min finishers? That's awesome! :clap:
I'm guessing it's quite a flat course?
Nice action shots, well captured. (y)

I always like a good start pic :) thats a cracking angle you got..

I was at the Whinberry naze Dash on boxing day... wondered if you would be around?

9 sub 30 min finishers? That's awesome! :clap:
I'm guessing it's quite a flat course?
Nice action shots, well captured. (y)

Not flat - it's undulating. The winner got his PB earlier this year at the Manchester 10K which was flat - 28:50. He was 20 seconds off today - probably the hills!

I always like a good start pic :) thats a cracking angle you got..

I was at the Whinberry naze Dash on boxing day... wondered if you would be around?

Cheers - I just took a couple of shots here and then went to the 8.5K mark where at least they had spread out a little. Quite happy with the set which should be uploaded any time soon.

I usually run in the Whinberry Naze but was out for a family lunch yesterday........

Not flat - it's undulating. The winner got his PB earlier this year at the Manchester 10K which was flat - 28:50. He was 20 seconds off today - probably the hills!

Amazing time! :cool:
I started running 2 years ago and managed to lower my 10k time to a fairly respectable 36.20 a couple of weeks ago.
Not too bad for an old man of 43 with a gammy foot eh?
Not sure I like being classed as a 'veteran' though. :LOL:

Back