World Club Challenge

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
World Club Challenge tonight between Leeds Rhinos and Aussie champions the Manly Sea Eagles, all action stuff shot between ISO 3200-4000 celebration stuff was about ISO 4OO

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc5.jpg

cc6.jpg

cc7.jpg

cc8.jpg

cc9.jpg

cc10.jpg

great set Gary, Hate it when they mess about with team shots ala #11, Much prefer #12 type myself.

Wheres the Biff mate, you must of got some.

100 yards away from me so a massive crop, must admit for a once Premiership club the lights at Elland Road are terrible.

cc15.jpg

Nice series Gary. Only one that doesn't work for me is #2! really needed the tacklers face.Did you get the fisty-cuffs? :). Kind regards Graham.

Good work - those floods do create an awful green cast off the turf which is hard to shift. As before, RAW seems to loose that.

Great set though. I watched the match - the fighting was shout at the telly time. Mental with a big M!!!

Cool work.

Cheers Graham, No2 was the first in a burst of 20 or so shots which ended where the Aussie captain stripped the ball from McGuire and Jamie Jones Buchanan touched it down.

Happened right in front of me and was right on the edge of being OOF because it was too close to me

cc18.jpg

cc19.jpg

cc20.jpg

Hey Pete, those lights for an ex Premier League club are terrible, if id have shot Raw i would have been shot myself, these pics and some others were being wired round the world almost as quick as they were taken, the last one in the above sequence went over the net about 4 minutes after i shot it.

Which local papers do you supply G ? Dewsbury/Batley or are you Leeds based ie YP/YEP?. I see now why you chose the pic!. PS I agree Elland road must have some of the worst lighting "ever" LOL. (try using a D2h)!!. Kind regards Graham.

Hey Pete, those lights for an ex Premier League club are terrible, if id have shot Raw i would have been shot myself, these pics and some others were being wired round the world almost as quick as they were taken, the last one in the above sequence went over the net about 4 minutes after i shot it.

Understood. Do have a play with RAW when deadlines will allow.

Pete.

Ha! 4 minutes.... takes me four months to sort my photos out after taking them!

Great photos though.

Cheers guys

Graham, the locals i cover are usually Batley/Dewsbury and any other towns paper of the opposition club (hope that makes sense) but if im working for Dave Williams they can end up anywhere but typically YEP group, Nationals depending on the game and of course the 3 trade papers and the new Game on magazine.

FC till I die lol, great set of shots. Would have been better with some black and white shirts there instead of blue and yellow.................this season maybe

good shots didnt realise there would be any league fans on here.

Back