World MTB Champs Canberra

Name
Ed
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, here's some of the many, many photos I took last weekend in Canberra. Great action but really hard to shot as the light was falling behind the riders as they coming down the hill which made things difficult... Still not to easy to turn the hill round I guess:thinking:

DSC07012.jpg

DSC06955.jpg

DSC06685.jpg

DSC06564.jpg

DSC06530.jpg

Some nice shots there. good work on getting soem fill-lilght on their faces in that sunlight too.
You might want to knock back the saturation a touch as the reds and oranges are quite strong in a few of them.

The first from the first post and the second from the second would be my favourites, especially the 2nd of the 2nd.

But where's Peaty? :eek:) Very jealous of you being there to see him finally do it!

L

Last edited:
I agree they look a bit over saturated, I'll back it off from what I did in PP. The program I use doesn't show as saturated as when I check them online...

Heres Peaty as requested, amazing atmosphere everybody was so incredibly happy for him!

DSC07104.jpg

DSC07015.jpg

Last edited:
awesome, very jealous of you being there when he finally got it. Peaty = my hero.

pics are nice and sharp!

Love the 4th pic,looks like theyre jumping off the side of the mountain(y)

Some really great shots in there. Very jealous of your being there. Lighting might be difficult but it was easier than shooting in a damp dark forest in the Lakes last week!

Last of the first post and second of the second are my favorites.

Love the 4th pic,looks like theyre jumping off the side of the mountain(y)

I love taking photos there for just that reason, just found another cool one from there that Im very happy with. And below that and another drop photo is proof I get in the woods as well... I've never posted them here as they are not very sharp but I'm pretty happy with the sequence! (and he finished his run!)

DSC06548.jpg

DSC06690.jpg

yes I stuffed the Horizon...

Crash1.jpg

Crash2.jpg

Crash3.jpg

Great shots - especially of the legend Peaty and his face full of bubbly moment!!

Shall have to revisit my Fort William shots and see if i got any good ones.

great set of pic's there mate... looks like you had a great day out :)

Wow - that 2nd crash shot would have looked stunning with a bit of flash on it.

Very nice set overall. I also like #4 which gives you a great sense of the location as well as having good action.

Back