Critique World Rallycross Round 2 Lydden Hill

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening everyone

The World Rallycross rolled into England for Round 2 off the Championship. Had one of the best weekends of my life as ever since I picked up a camera its the one event I have always wanted to do trackside.

As always feel free to give criticism: Have uploaded 12 so not expecting critique on all of them individually :) (Should countyourself lucky really as I could off easily upload all 42 :lol)

Link to more images here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/maximumrevsphotography/sets/72157644880010835/
IMG_6572 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3003 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2921 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3142 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_6370 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_5738 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr
More coming

Last edited:
Hi Dex , An interesting set and your photography has come on leaps and bounds from when we first conversed ,and I dont mean that to sound condescending ,well done .

Enjoyed those and you certainly captured the atmosphere.

Hi Dex , An interesting set and your photography has come on leaps and bounds from when we first conversed ,and I dont mean that to sound condescending ,well done .

Thanks Chris, very much appreciated. Always remember your comment on my first ever European Rallycross to shoot the wider picture and I feel that advice has helped me move on leaps and bound.
Enjoyed those and you certainly captured the atmosphere.

Cheers Mike.

Got to be 8 for me Dex cracking shot
Thanks Gary

I really fancied this event but the thought of all those people leaving Lydden at once scared me off ! Some lovely and very vivid shots, you captured the action nicely.

I really fancied this event but the thought of all those people leaving Lydden at once scared me off ! Some lovely and very vivid shots, you captured the action nicely.

Cheers Paul.

It took about an hour to get out but then I decided to hang back and get a few more paddock shots rather than sit a queue getting annoyed.

It didn't take me too long to get out but it was a bit chaotic. Nice set 8 stands out for me, I also like 2.

Cheers Paul.

It took about an hour to get out but then I decided to hang back and get a few more paddock shots rather than sit a queue getting annoyed.

Good idea, I've been many times in the past and sat in that. rich must have got lucky !
Hope it was a good event, a shame you didn't have some good old fashioned Lydden mud ;)

Back