Worlds Strongest Man

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
This event was a qualifier for the Worlds Strongest Man and will be shown on TV at Xmas
as it was on in Leeds I contacted them before hand and asked if the spectators could take their Camera's along (yes)

as it turned out it was pretty dire for getting decent images having seats pre allocated and mine was at the edge of the stand!!!
anyway decided I needed a visit to the Loo and stopped at the front for half an hour to make up for the rubbish images from the back edge of the stand

a very enjoyable day watching these monsters straining

Strong-Man0109-XL.jpg

Strong-Man0115-XL.jpg

Strong-Man0167-XL.jpg

Strong-Man0213-XL.jpg

Strong-Man0160-XL.jpg

Strong-Man0196-XL.jpg

Must be amazing to see these guys competing. The last one makes me ache just looking at it.

A good record of events although a couple seem kind of hazy to me though.

Must be amazing to see these guys competing. The last one makes me ache just looking at it.

A good record of events although a couple seem kind of hazy to me though.

weather was absolute rubbish for a large part of the day and when the sun did shine we were looking straight into it

and yes it was a real good day out pretty sure most of these guys will suffer in later life with back and joint problems, the human body was not designed to lift such colossal weights

thanks for looking in
Chris

Always been a big fan of Strongman, and would love to watch a live event!!

As for the shots, I think all could do with a contrast boost, and you've missed the focus on the last one.....also it's a shame you've cut their feet off on the first two.

Agree with Phil though, they're decent enough record of events!! (y)

Back