Worried about my Ebay purchase!

Puts you through all that and has the gaul to call YOU a wan**r.

What a pillock. :wacky:

Been following this thread since the start, and very pleased it has reached this conclusion!!

Phewph! :D

Seemed that he replied to your -ve FB as well.... Wont mention/write what he :rules: as people can read that for themselves.....

So where's these try out pictures the Phil :shrug:

29days of reading & being in suspence and no try out pictures.... Whats this forum coming to tut-tut I don't know.... :bonk:

yep 29 days... 6/4 it started ;)

Glad you got one sorted out. Looked at the ebay listing and I'm very surprised he doesn't even mention the missing rubber port cover and plastic terminal screw...very slack.

Did you read the messages that he's had thou.... Its nearly as long as this thread.... :thinking: I'm wondering if he just pips this thread at the post thou - with the amount of questions...:LOL:

Saying that he has more info in those messages than he has in the description...

Steve i'll be putting some test shots up tonight as i'll have more time due to know footy commitments:)

Won't be anything exciting though, maybe i'll try and get my dogs to pose for a few(y)

I feel sorry for those asking questions as I don't trust this camera as far as I can throw it. When I see the condition of mine and that one on Ebay there is no way that is in excellent condition as it was rather dirty in places:thumbsdown:

Well wouldn't you know it. It's dark rainy and cold outside so not much chance of any good shots. And inside well the batteries on the old flash are dead and need recharging.

Anyway here is a pic taken on my Imac, just to show she does exist(y)

:eek: By god thats bloody huuuuggeeeeee!!!! Forgetb the footie - get yourself down the gym Philip....:bonk:

Completely Off-Topic....

Why have you got your iMac set to mirror image?

*or is it an Apple thing ;)

What's I-203 :thinking:

Grotty how you liking your 1D mark III :)

Only done a few tests around the house and not used in anger yet, pretty sure I'm going to love it...high ISO is really impressive and although I think only 100-150 grams lighter than the markII it feels a lot lighter in handling.

I do just love the handling and build of the 1 series though, aside from everything else.

Its been sold for £1145 & £10 postage...... He asked for the email that you sent to the other people... Did you know that??

Wonder how long before it gets relisted :shrug:

Hi Steve, yeah I know he asked for a copy of the email. Luckily all I said was that the bidder should be wary of the auction. Still a bit surprised he told the seller i'd been in contact though....

..... anyway that's in the past, and today I took my camera out to shoot my first rugby game. It was a friend's son who was playing so I thought why not try out my new toy.

Just so I don't duplicate my threads I have started a post in the sports forum with some of my faves from the game.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=2620014#post2620014

Must say I am very please with it and can certainly see an improvement in the camera's AF performance over the 7D(y)

Digital Depot had one when I looked. £1500 IIRC

Back