Would this be classed as creative ?

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Would this be classed as creative ? If so, please critique.

critique:
Ammunition2_edited-1.jpg

had to look twice to realise it was bullets as its a little bit dark but yes definitely creative(y) i like it :clap:

To be honest it really depends what you were going for with this edit, but to be honest I would personally say more care is needed, the bullets are not very well positioned there are uneven gaps, they are sloping slighting away from the camera in that the right has a larger gap at the bottom than the left :shrug: so a little more time could have been spent setting this up, but then I don't really understand what you were going for with this editing style, maybe if you could outline your idea that would help (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks. I'm not sure 100% what I'm trying to achieve. I had to photo some bullets (They are all inert and legal) for a friend and afterwards I was "playing" with the image.

I quite like it.................I think.

When you click on the image it is too big but I don't seem to be able to sort it out.

Orig280-30.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the original photo, i feel its possibly a good subject, but as said needs to be much more thought out and then producing something worth wild.

Back