Wren will I see you again?

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
The day after yesterday apparently. She is part of the garden furniture now I think.

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

This guy was Green with envy.

IMG_1048.jpg

Lovely shots.

are you getting anymore wildlife visiting since you built the bog?

Thanks Andrew, I have had the Wren and Greenfinch in the garden before but kept their distance. The water naturaly attracts insects and is bigger than just a bird bath so it is ideal for the Wren and probably at some point other species that do not uses feeders. There is a woodland right next to the side of our place and a stream which is about 2 minutes walk away. I suppose it saves them flying off down there when it is on their doorstep. The frogs have found it also and I am just waiting on the first Newts and Dragonflies to arrive.

Last edited:
Cracking series Rich - you would never think they were taken in the garden (not an average garden anyway, unless you have a stalely home with several acres!)

Great pics Rich. My Wren doesn't stay still long enough to photograph, by the time I have the bigma in focus she/he has gone. :crying:

I'm still finding the 150-500 a very heavy lens, but I shall master it. :D

great set rich like the habitat shots(BOG) glad thing are starting to visit your little oasis
regards ian

Great natural looking shots Rich. Tales from the riverbank and all that (y)

Nice set up you got there Rich, bonus having your own resident wren and lovely tail up pose on the first one :clap:

A excellent set of images well caught i hope things are well with you (y)

Regards

Richard

Brill. I love Wrens. They are fantastic shots of a very shy little Jenny

Back