Wren

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Nicely perched example, is it a youngster?

Cheers Gramps. I don't think it was a fledgling but not sure.

A tidy set Brash especially the last image great comp and detail. ;)

Lovely clean backgrounds Brash :) as per Joe 3rd is best can see really nice eye detail

Brash

I'd clean the bg up in #1 and #2 and get rid of the OOF patches that some politely call bokeh

takes seconds and would help to clean the image up, not distract and emphasise the sharpness of the bird and other elements

As mentioned above No.3 is a star shot. Have to say I like the OOF areas on 1 and 2 it adds a 3D element to the images.

I think the 3rd one just nudges it for me, but they're all very good, love the background colour

Brash

I'd clean the bg up in #1 and #2 and get rid of the OOF patches that some politely call bokeh

takes seconds and would help to clean the image up, not distract and emphasise the sharpness of the bird and other elements
Why not just cut the bird out and paste it onto a perfectly plain background?

Hang on, that particular style of manipulation died out ages ago, or did it?

Why not just cut the bird out and paste it onto a perfectly plain background?

Hang on, that particular style of manipulation died out ages ago, or did it?

you could, anything or all seems possible - you'd need a perch or a swing or rock and good "feathering" skills ...... maybe the odd bit of holly and a berry or two ..... particularly if you were designing your own Christmas Cards

as with most things practise makes perfect as you need the "art" of disguise ....... so not too perfect

good to have a range of skills

Back