Wrexham FC small world

Photodiva

Foot elevated on the stool
Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
Been thinking about doing this for a while, took a panorama I made at Wrexham, now its a small world. Want to do this with my home club but obviously need some sunshine! Its not perfect, but it 'almost' does the job.
C&C, thanks for looking.
:)

Wrexham_World.jpg

Guess you were in the Yale Stand for this, as I can only see bits of the Kop and ERS, as well as the Mold Road Stand - were you there just for this purpose?

The Cae Ras does lend itself well for this type of photo especially with the coathanger shape of the MRS. Only nag is the pitch looks perfect - most recent match reports describe the surface as badly cut up.

I usually sit below the 'E'

Guess you were in the Yale Stand for this, as I can only see bits of the Kop and ERS, as well as the Mold Road Stand - were you there just for this purpose?

The Cae Ras does lend itself well for this type of photo especially with the coathanger shape of the MRS. Only nag is the pitch looks perfect - most recent match reports describe the surface as badly cut up.

I usually sit below the 'E'

It was a match at the beginning of the season, one I went to with the club.
I think I should have stood right on the half way line mark, but it looks like I was a bit off to one side. Nice stadium.

This intrigues me... Can you explain how it's taken and what with... Thanks

Google 'small worlds photoshop'. I used a compact camera and photoshop.

Back