Wyedean Rally 2013

Mike Warburton said:

Hi Mike, the conditions were certainly difficult and I think I recognise that corner. Really like the mini.

Bill

For that sense of speed,the mini would be my choice shot,would have liked to have seen them opened up a tad more perhaps

Nice work Mike! It wasnt the best day weatherwise was it, but hey its always fun to get out and watch some motorsport whatever form it takes!

Great action and movement,Mike but lack much composition ,could be anywhere ,some much broader compositions needed to show the bigger picture. As a result they are great record shots of cars but dont tell me a story.

Cheers guys.

Great action and movement,Mike but lack much composition ,could be anywhere ,some much broader compositions needed to show the bigger picture. As a result they are great record shots of cars but dont tell me a story.

More open compositions was my plan Chris but for some reason I got stuck on this corner.Still enjoyed the day even though the light was awful.

This is one of my earlier efforts and although nothing special I really do like this.

Lotus Elise by Mike Warburton Photography, on Flickr

I like this,Mike ,really shows what conditions and light was like.

To be fair you lads came back with some decent stuff from there .

It surely cannot be as grim next time on Epynt. At least there's not so many trees.

Back