Yeah got my new wheels

They just need some OFF ROAD tyres Dave :LOL:

Les (y)

Are you auditioning for a role in the TV show Benidorm? :D

So if I bring mine we could arrange a TP Scooter meet....:LOL:

Mines the same as the blue one at the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess a collapsed manfrotto tripod would sit nicely in that front basket :LOL::LOL::LOL: Oh and a nice Boy Racer personal Plate too

7616546094_2ec530b77f_b-1.jpg

Les :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you fit a ball head (and some pink furry dice) to the handlebars?

So...
New gearbox and bigger batteries, so you can burn doughnuts in the disabled parking bays?

So if I bring mine we could arrange a TP Scooter meet....:LOL:

Mines the same as the blue one at the back.

:LOL::LOL: sounds fun

MUAHAHAHAAAAA - I m going to send along my ringer Barry, he will whoop your sorry asses in any race... :naughty:

This is the man that traverse london's west end quicker than a black cab or a cyclist! :woot: :LOL:

Ha ha I'll give it a good go :D

I assume Dave that you need to use one of these on a daily basis, as does my wife.

If so, then my sympathies go out to you.

If not, then I find it in incredibly poor taste.....on second thoughts, I find it in incredibly poor taste anyway.

And on a photographic note, what the hell is 'creative' about it, it's just a shot of three vehicles for disabled peolple.

Disgusted, especially with some of the comments.

So...
New gearbox and bigger batteries, so you can burn doughnuts in the disabled parking bays?

Last edited:
Really? Nothing wrong here just a bit of jesting.
As for the batteries etc comment, unfortunately the speed of these vehicles is limited by law. It's certainly possible for photographers to use them as a mobile camera support, you just need to look at what was achieved with wheels.

Really? Nothing wrong here just a bit of jesting.
As for the batteries etc comment, unfortunately the speed of these vehicles is limited by law. It's certainly possible for photographers to use them as a mobile camera support, you just need to look at what was achieved with wheels.

(y)

No not daily but sometimes I do depends on how far or uphill it is

Folks are only jesting dont take it to serious

Go for it Dave,
Me and my Hazel have just bought a couple, we are both limited to distances we can walk.

As Hazel has never learned to drive . . . I feel sorry for the people in Ipswich town center:D Her number plate shuld be 'Boadica Incarnate'.

. . . We are looking forward to going out with cameras in hand, local marina, University campus, a bit of street photography . . . who is going to take any notice of a couple of old f*rts with cameras? Hazel has an old Canon A640 compact, I have a G1 with the new tiny power zoom bothe perfect for this work with fully animated rear screens. A couple of Gorila pods will complete the package . . .

So...
[user]Dave in Wales[/user], my comment was made in the context of this thread about racing mobility scooters. Please accept my apologies for any offense caused. :(

[user]Dave in Wales[/user], my comment was made in the context of this thread about racing mobility scooters. Please accept my apologies for any offense caused. :(

Dont worry Vicky Dave will be able to see the context of the thread and see we mean no malice, anyway if folk just jest to me about using one I just laugh and joke back, sometimes I wouldnt be without mine, its given me a freedom

Should have said by now Dave, so sorry, the one at the back is my old one, the red one was my sisters who died age 50yrs a year ago, the 3rd my aunty has just given to me,(as shes housebound now 81yrs) feels more stable with 4 wheels, (y)

I assume Dave that you need to use one of these on a daily basis, as does my wife.

If so, then my sympathies go out to you.

If not, then I find it in incredibly poor taste.....on second thoughts, I find it in incredibly poor taste anyway.

And on a photographic note, what the hell is 'creative' about it, it's just a shot of three vehicles for disabled peolple.

Sent Dave a PM (y)

I dont mind the light hearted banter (y)

Last edited:
Back