Yep Its More Silverstone.....

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hi Folks, Here's a couple from Saturday and Sunday (More to Follow)...

All taken from high up in the stands, Row Q to be precise (always leave it too late).

Canon 40D + Sigma 100-300 f4 + 1.4x extender (my motor-sport kit might be in a different section of this site very soon).

Manual focusing seems to be the key to dragging as much detail as possible out...massive reduction on hit rate but the good ones are definite good ones! (well in my eyes).

Anyway, as always comments and crits welcome (I know they a bit thin on variety atm). >>>>>MORE PHOTOS ADDED FURTHER ON

Fernando Alonso by Msport_Graphics, on Flickr

Mark Webber by Msport_Graphics, on Flickr

Cheers Much :)

Last edited:
Great compositions, and seriously sharp (y)! It's safe to say your technique doesn't really need much commenting on, but (on my monitor at least) the first 4 look quite low on contrast. Not sure if it's due to the spray, but I think a minor tweak would really make them stand out.

The 5th one also looks a bit washed out, but as you can see all the spray around the car I'd be tempted to leave it for artistic effect :D

Cheers Chris, thanks :) ... I've been a bit of a one trick pony when it comes to composition so thanks for the encouragement with the experimental ones...

One last effort to show, think its my favourite of the bunch..

Sebastian Vettle by Msport_Graphics, on Flickr

Thanks always that's all from the GP from me :D

Back