Yes more BSB from Brands

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, a few from sat/sun ,first time at Brands & worth the travel down also good to see a couple of new faces plus the usual suspects.
C+C welcome
Nick
DSC_0366_3751-1.jpg

DSC_0038_2182.jpg

DSC_0838_3393.jpg

DSC_0925_3477.jpg

DSC_0387_2519.jpg

DSC_0390_2523.jpg

Last edited:
Aha!

If I may... #1 really could do with the knee on the tarmac...

I like #2, an angle I think quite widely ignored, but with the focus on the curb there and the position of the bike mid corner I think that works nicely. Worth remembering (y)

#4 is nicer than mine I think, but you did have 200mm more than me... must remember TC... hmmmm!

#5 and #6, the only crash I saw all afternoon and I was pratting around at 1/60th... always seems to happen to me! But not you... grr! :D

Aha!

If I may... #1 really could do with the knee on the tarmac...

I like #2, an angle I think quite widely ignored, but with the focus on the curb there and the position of the bike mid corner I think that works nicely. Worth remembering (y)

#4 is nicer than mine I think, but you did have 200mm more than me... must remember TC... hmmmm!

#5 and #6, the only crash I saw all afternoon and I was pratting around at 1/60th... always seems to happen to me! But not you... grr! :D

Thanks Andy yes your right about #1 wasn't concentrating, redone it hopefully better?
here's some more wheelies

DSC_0354_2490.jpg

DSC_0282_2421.jpg

DSC_0938_3490.jpg

DSC_0937_3489.jpg

Yup #1 fixed! (y)

Super dooper environmentally sound racing, conserving tyres for the future :D

Yup #1 fixed! (y)

Super dooper environmentally sound racing, conserving tyres for the future :D
:D

Top notch Nick - surperb set:clap:. I see im going to have up my game to catch up.
See you at Cadwell
Cheers Graham not sure about that mate , more the other way round.

Lovely set
Thanks Ray

Great shots! What camera and lens did you use?
Regards,
Mike
Thanks Mike gear was D300 / nikon 70-200mm f2.8 / nikon 300mm f4 + 1.7 tc

Top notch the lot of them. Thanks for taking Andy off our hands for the day ;)

Ta very much Steve, well he looked like he needed some guidence :D

Really nice set, love the sharpness of the shots. #4 is simply superb!
Cheers Adam .

Very nice indeed mate but i think there may be something a little fishey about #1 :thinking: LOL.

What a design for a lid and though it was a shoal of fish rather than a shoei :LOL:.

Great shots there Nick, loving the wheelies but my favourite has to be #1 love it just so in your face. Sharon :clap::clap:

Very nice indeed mate but i think there may be something a little fishey about #1 :thinking: LOL.

What a design for a lid and though it was a shoal of fish rather than a shoei :LOL:.
:LOL: Cheers Glen

Great shots there Nick, loving the wheelies but my favourite has to be #1 love it just so in your face. Sharon :clap::clap:

Thanks Sharon

Really great series of shots.

Thanks Ken

Back