Yipee (Edits Added)

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
Yes
A first for me. I have been trying to get shots of a Kingfisher for over 12 months, and today I finally succeeded. I am well Chuffed.

5571802058_ab9cb57781_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5571213351_c8a47e1bdb_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Edits run through Noise Ninga

5573784351_5f8c31e600_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5574371914_ef0f6d97d2_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
well done Gordon, I would love a chance to photograph one, was this in bad light as the background seems a bit noisy, but great to have had the chance.

Well i reckon these were well worth the wait..........they're pretty damned good.

back and front...what a bonus, great shots (y)..mark

Thanks Mark

well done Gordon, I would love a chance to photograph one, was this in bad light as the background seems a bit noisy, but great to have had the chance.

Thanks David, yes it was late afternoon and they are roughly a 50% crop.

Well Done, would feel the same if I had got these shots :)

Thanks Angie

Well i reckon these were well worth the wait..........they're pretty damned good.

Thanks Rob, feel it certainly was

Congrats Gordon - a couple of very nice captures.

Thanks Roy

Great shots Gordon :clap: (y) I've spent many a long hour sat in a hide waiting for them to appear and ................ nothing :bang:

Di

12 months - that's patience and dedication for you. I'm afraid I haven't got your patience, yet.

Thanks to all for your comments, they are much appreciated.

Regards: Gordon

They do say patience is a Virgin Gordon :thinking: Well done on getting them (y) I thought my three or four months was a long enough wait, buut know how you feel.

Great stuff.......and congratulations:clap:

excellent pal well done well worth the wait. i think they are quality gordon
regards ian

Your wish has been granted, well done Gordon. It looks to me as though you have you done NR on the whole of each pic instead of selected areas, because I'm seeing a slight loss of detail on the bird in the NR shots.

Back