York Minster

I rather like the shot, but there is something slightly irritating about it being almost symmetrical, but the apex of the roof is slightly off. Might be nothing you could do about that but it just stops it being a great shot for me.

I like just about everything else about it including the sky. If there was an opportunity to be slightly lower I'd have preferred more of the peaks of the towers to come up above the horizon.

Phil

I rather like the shot, but there is something slightly irritating about it being almost symmetrical, but the apex of the roof is slightly off. Might be nothing you could do about that but it just stops it being a great shot for me.

I like just about everything else about it including the sky. If there was an opportunity to be slightly lower I'd have preferred more of the peaks of the towers to come up above the horizon.

Phil

I totally agree with you about the peaks of the tower coming above the horizon, but there was very little room to put the camera in the right spot.
I actually had to hang the camera outside the turrets to my waist height to manage this shot

I like the towers and the sky as well as the wheel in the background drawing your eye through

I think a bit more zoom would have been better as the looooong roof lead in is too long for me and detracts what is in the top part of the shot.

Back