York Raceway August 2010

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Second post in a long while, but thought I'd separate it from my Santa Pod thread for the sake of keeping the criticism easier to manage, sorry if I'm bending the rules. These are all new edits of old photos which I have done for my new Flickr page.

All criticism and feedback welcomed and appreciated, both good and bad, I will welcome it with open arms, I want to see where I can improve.

Thanks and enjoy. :)

Aug 7-8

Turbo Ghia by Chris_Downes, on Flickr

Ready to Go by Chris_Downes, on Flickr

Danger Mouse by Chris_Downes, on Flickr

Drop Dead Gorgeous by Chris_Downes, on Flickr

Nice shots Chris - I'd love to cover a drag event like this! Been watching them from the other side of the fence for a long time..

Love the flame & smoke from the jet in no8, and the slightly sideways burnout in 6 :)

Nice shots from my local haunt :D There's a few shots there which are similar to mine, we must've both been signed on :)

The green Beetle wins it for me though!

Cheers Phil & Ash.

You would probably recognise me Ash (and vice versa), I'm there a lot, although a lot of the time I prefer to just spectate and have a few beers in the sun. I may be tempted to bring the camera along this weekend though, especially as the sun is out. What is the procedure for signing on now, its been a while since I've been track side and when I have its always been as pit crew /marshal + camera. :D Do you need to sign-on with Angie in the office on the morning or is it just agreeing with CJ/Al etc so they know who you are?

loving the karmen ghia shot and number 7 the green anglia as you can see the traction and the smoke from the wheels, nice capture of the jet flames to in 5&8

Cheers Phil & Ash.

You would probably recognise me Ash (and vice versa), I'm there a lot, although a lot of the time I prefer to just spectate and have a few beers in the sun. I may be tempted to bring the camera along this weekend though, especially as the sun is out. What is the procedure for signing on now, its been a while since I've been track side and when I have its always been as pit crew /marshal + camera. :D Do you need to sign-on with Angie in the office on the morning or is it just agreeing with CJ/Al etc so they know who you are?

Quite possibly :) I've been on the banking for the past couple of seasons but got around to signing on this year.

Ever since the crash health & safety have been poking into everything, so there's now a proper media application to fill in & submit along with an accreditation letter & passport photos as well as signing on with Angie every day you're trackside.

Back