Yorkshire Cup Final

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Show piece event for the Yorkshire amateurs yesterday, conditions were boggy underfoot after all the thawing snow cleared, weather was very hit and miss with sun and black clouds meaning ISO was anywhere between 320 to 1600

yc01.jpg

yc02.jpg

yc03.jpg

yc04.jpg

yc05.jpg

yc06.jpg

A really professional set of shots beautifully exposed and full of action,I bet I wont be the only one to chose the try scorer looking straight down the lens as my favourite

Excellent, the expression capture in number 5 is remarkable.

I love the whole set.

Were they in last years final you done, I recognise the guy with the customised beard in #8 from previous pictures

Love the expression on the guy in #8

Is Tommo159 on a mission to get above his 100 posts for selling purposes I wonder? lol. thread revival from 7-8 weeks ago with 1 word replies, Fantastico !! (y)

[/QUOTE]You over at Batley on Sunday Ste, im doing Fev v Sheffield[/QUOTE]

Are you not going to pay yer entry fee & support the bulldogs then Gary :p :D. Kind regards Graham.
what you shooting with at the mo?

Not a chance, thay can go jump for all im concerned, theyll come running back like they did a couple of seasons ago

Im off to Dave Williams tonight to pick up a D2H and a 300mm manual lens, ive got a 6 month old Canon EF 300MM f/2.8 coming on Friday, Kerso says hes got some MK1V's coming in a fortnight so im bagging one of those as well but ive also got a brand new UK model lined up for £3,600 from where im getting my 300 lens from, its from a guy who's been testing the MKIV for Canon prior to its release. (keeping my cards close to my chest on this one) thats available from the 14th so who ever get the camera quickest gets my cash.

Last edited:
Look forward to the results!, I haven't shot on a manual 300 since Bradford City hit the big time which was! er a long time ago!. I used a Nikon F4s & F3hp & secured back page of the Sunday Mirror on the 300 with a pic of Stewert Mcall going feet up with an opponent. 3x36 films & that was yer lot! (F3 shot at 8fps), leave after 25mins of game to dev,print & wire pics down to the nationals LOL. (Ahh those where the days! NOT!). Kind regards Graham.

hahahahahahaaaaaa, dont sit on the fence Gary ! lol. If I see him I will lol

Back