Yorkshire rally

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

Was wondering if many people are going to the yorkshire rally, part of the british championship, this weekend?

Ive just moved to nottingham from ireland and would like to go to a few english rallies.

Thanks,

Robert.

There are some good stages on this event, unfortunately I won't be out on the event this year.

I am undecided whether to go or not. The last time I went into Dalby I found the marshalls tried to restrict spectator access to "compounds". The service park at Pickering Showground is interesting, but the stage there is pretty pointless and not photogenic.

The rally website has spectator info:
http://www.trackrodmotorclub.co.uk/RYspecinfo.html

Are there any rally photographers on here willing to share location details of "non spectator" stages ?

Just do what we all do, park in the spectator areas and go for a walk!!! The event should supply spectators with route outlines to look at, (see website)so find where you are and have a walk, if you make sure you do this well in advance before the stage starts, you will be fine from there, marshalls cannot force you into "compounds" you just need to move a little and explore your options. (y)

Back