Yosemite

There's the problem Jake - she doesn't like planes and I don't trust boats:)

amazing images! like others have already said. i really love them all, but number 6 is a little different and can't take my eyes off it! fantastic!

great composition with the waterfalls and half dome on #2. That one seems a bit dark to me personally though. I also really like 1 and 5. Great lighting.

AMAZING Jake, you must be buzzing with these shots. 2 & 3 are my favourites, the tones in 2 are stunning while the composition and light are spot on in 3.

Top work Jake, very very jealous!

We went there during our wedding/honeymoon trip to the states. The size, beauty and majesty of Yosemite blew us both away. So much so that I didn't take that many photos. I felt they wouldn't do it justice. Yours have.

great composition with the waterfalls and half dome on #2. That one seems a bit dark to me personally though. I also really like 1 and 5. Great lighting.
AMAZING Jake, you must be buzzing with these shots. 2 & 3 are my favourites, the tones in 2 are stunning while the composition and light are spot on in 3.

Top work Jake, very very jealous!
We went there during our wedding/honeymoon trip to the states. The size, beauty and majesty of Yosemite blew us both away. So much so that I didn't take that many photos. I felt they wouldn't do it justice. Yours have.
Thank you (y) :)

Back