You all thought Santa lived at the North pole......

Lynton

awkward customer
Name
Lynton (yes really!)
Edit My Images
No
sorry to shatter the illusions...........

mrsanta800.jpg

A very dull, grey, disillusioned Morecombe.

Went there Thursday for about 20 mins....

first impressions were, what a dump. Admittedly out of season and apologies to anyone from that area, if my impressions offend... but I was kind of expecting something a bit different...... something a bit ... nicer?

sorry to shatter the illusions...........

A very dull, grey, disillusioned Morecombe.

Went there Thursday for about 20 mins....

first impressions were, what a dump. Admittedly out of season and apologies to anyone from that area, if my impressions offend... but I was kind of expecting something a bit different...... something a bit ... nicer?

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Nice one

and yep it is a dump (y)

Well whaddaya expect?!

You think I get PAID for doing what I do?!

The Coca-Cola money ran out years ago let me tell you! :(

Last edited:
I wrote to santa, he couldn't even be assed to write back <sniff>

Tori said:
I wrote to santa, he couldn't even be assed to write back <sniff>

And Marcel doesn't reply to his PM's

Hmmmm :thinking:, I wonder if they are the same person :LOL::LOL:???

Last edited:
No, santa is santa. Marcel can't possibly be santa. Santa is a real person. He's magic. I know he'll reply soon, because he knows I've been <kinda> good :)

An old santa joke. Which . . just may be true.
A little boy, with very poor parents, wrote to santa explaining that his family were very poor and it looked like there were to be no presents this year. He asked for £50 so he coud treat his mum and dad to a turkey and all the trimmings for xmas cheer.
He posted it off and held his breath.
The guys at the post office in their santa guise opened the letter expecting the usual requests that were usually returned with a 'be a good boy etc' letter and were so moved by his circumstances and unselfish attitude that they held an instant whip round and raised £40 to pop in with their own personalised 'best wishes from santa' letter.
The poor little boy opened the letter the day before Xmas and counted the money out exclaiming to everyone in earshot - I wrote to santa asking for his help and look at this!

Those thieving *******s at the post office have nicked a tenner! :D

Back