you guys who have wives

Name
kevin
Edit My Images
No
do you find any of your misses get very jelous of younger models ...if anytime i say im taking pics of a lovely model she goes mental pmsl

kev

Rofl!

Do you actually say 'lovely model'??

Not sure how my missus would feel about it tbh, i'll ask.

do you find any of your misses get very jelous of younger models ...if anytime i say im taking pics of a lovely model she goes mental pmsl

kev

Need to watch that. Jealousy can be very destructive.

Secretly, I think so, but I do tell her my projects and she questions me a little afterwords, I'm just careful how I word things.

It's a little flattering really.

Yes my wife gets jealous. Can you imagine her reaction when I did this shoot? :LOL:

3358663365_9255bf79dd.jpg

But it's actually not that bad. More of a joke. Lots of trust involved as well (even though in the unprocessed shots the models were decent ;) )

Just remember the golden phrase, "But it's you I love"

well thats cool ...so its in the wording lol lol..maybe ive been a little to honest pmsl ..il tell her they ar ugly bitches then maybe i wont getstick lol..nah i can see where your comming from .so keep it low key lol

kev

Yes my wife gets jealous. Can you imagine her reaction when I did this shoot? :LOL:

3358663365_9255bf79dd.jpg

But it's actually not that bad. More of a joke. Lots of trust involved as well (even though in the unprocessed shots the models were decent ;) )

Just remember the golden phrase, "But it's you I love"

yer for sure i know what your saying i do get her involved but it just seems i get to many questions lol

I've only ever shot models as part of a group shoot and most of those have been friends who've volunteered to model so she hasn't really had a chance to get jealous. I've shot a couple of professionals, 1 nude and 1 in lingerie. I could sense a touch of jealously because before she points out the good photos I've taken she likes to criticise the model saying how normal they look and they're not all that good looking.

She certainly doesn't mind me doing it and she actually encourages me to do but I think if I ever started regularly shooting naked or part naked young ladies on a one on one basis then the dangly bits in my pants may get removed in a rather painful way.

I got it in the neck for being in the same room as the lovely danielle at the TP conference in york.

You have to talk about them photographically.

Yes she has a fabulous bone structure... yes the eyes are dramatic ...yeah she’s pretty but that’s it, very plain otherwise not much use just being pretty. This one has stunning features, just look at how that jaw line makes the composition... etc etc.

Two wives and counting... Yes I'm not very good at it ...but Ive learnt.:LOL: ;)

kev

My fiance's not bad at all... She does most of my modelling for me anyway and she's always on hand if I'm shooting someone else (she acts as my 'second shooter' on weddings too so I know she's got a good eye).

The only thing she gets antsy about is girls with big boobs... She's quite petite so if I'm shooting er... 'heavier chested ladies', I have to be a bit more sensitive! :)

Si

I've shot a couple of professionals, 1 nude and 1 in lingerie.

:eek: You'll end up with a different user title admitting to shooting
professionals whilst you are in the nude or you are wearing lingerie!

My wife ended up taking loads of pictures of her too!

:LOL: Good Spot Darren!

OP - As long as you are aiming for artistic and professional looking shots then I cant see what the OH has to get jealous about?

turn it around and see how it feels

The misus comes home after shooting some hot hunk all day with hardly any clothes and then sits around the laptop drooling over them saying to you doesnt he look good here and this ones nice etc etc.

:bang:

:eek: You'll end up with a different user title admitting to shooting
professionals whilst you are in the nude or you are wearing lingerie!
I don't know what you mean!!! Sometimes the lingerie gets in places that aren't comfortable so it's much easier to shoot in the nude. :LOL:

I have the opposite problem. If I'm shooting young ladies with not too many clothes on I have to barricade the door! lol

I'm lucky, my other half is a tart! :)

pmsl at some of those comments great stuff ..my wife does have errr photographic issues in the way that i can only take photos of head and chest shots anywhere else is a big no no i try to keep it sensative but my mouth gets me in so much trouble you wouldnt believe lol lol lol

I've mentioned to my wife about certain projects I'd like to do, and she didn't fly off the handle, so probably a good sign.

It was the same situation with my motorcycle. I kept telling her I was going to buy one and she was all silent and 'sure Mark, you go ahead and do that...'

One day I bought one and she went crazy.

Basically what happens in these situations is a coping strategy (denial) for stress caused by an aggravating factor.

Feedback from my missus isn't great :(

However, I'll shoot what I want to shoot. She can tag along if she likes. She just needs to trust me and remember why I married her!

I certainly wouldn't want to limit potential experience or income!

I've yet to venture into the glamour / nude area of this great hobby. But my saving grace for when i do want to bring the subject up is that my missus' dad actually does boudoir togging for a living. So whenever we go to see him i'm always flicking thru his albums looking for inspiration (in the composition / lighting / posing of course!!) i think my missus is a little uneasy with it all as it's her dad, but she never says a word against it - should i take that as a green light for me? hmmm.... only one way to find out!

no..
most birds i take have wings

she likes to criticise the model saying how normal they look and they're not all that good looking.

She'd get a shock looking at "women's magazines" if Photoshop were to suddenly disappear from the planet. ;)

funniest post i've seen in a long while!
spoke to the wife said i was going to do a training day on lingerie shooting, fair to say I didn't end up going! And i'm only 24!

pmsl i so wish i had taken this up when i was single the answer would have been easy ...mine does however look at photos and goes for the obvious ..her nose is to big or heads a funny shape ..legs are to long ....i know whats comming but sneakily never ask :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i have my first photoshoot in a couple of weeks, my partner was not best pleased when i told her it was for the pole dancing club in my town. But she is slowly coming round i think :D

i have my first photoshoot in a couple of weeks, my partner was not best pleased when i told her it was for the pole dancing club in my town. But she is slowly coming round i think :D

you could have said it was the 'maypole dancing club' and then tell her afterwards you made a mistake / misheard??!? :naughty:

you could have said it was the 'maypole dancing club' and then tell her afterwards you made a mistake / misheard??!? :naughty:

oh my god my coffee just been spat all ove my laptop ..lesson 1 dont read and drink as funny comments will be spat out pmsl:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The first glamour shoot I done was a group shoot and I told my wife it was a tuition day :naughty:. I phoned her at lunch time and she asked how it was going and I said 'would you believe it we've just photographed a nude model'. Got a few huffs and puffs down the phone and so far she hasn't been to bad with the others I've done.
She did however get a bit shirty when I had some of the shots blown up:D
I am sometimes abit vague as to what I'm taking pics of as well

It took my wife a little while to warm up to the idea, but she has no problems with it now. I didn't do any before she changed her mind though. Not because she asked me not to, but I didn't want to do anything she wouldn't be comfortable with me doing.

Usually fine with topless stuff etc but did throw a hissy fit when it was her Sister.

ok then another qestion for ya ..how do you errrrr control yourselfs when taking these sort of pics ..cos im kinda thinking that if?? i went ahead in this line of work im kinda guessing the tripod wont be the only thing with 3 legs in that studio pmsl

Back