Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
C+C as always welcomed.

10124775384_eac8e270d7_b.jpg

That is really good (y)

H

Love this... my only niggle and it's not major is i'd quite like to see his mouth in shot too.. Like the angle too... great stuff(y)

The only minor critique I could offer is he needs to move his hand on the neck so the thumb is resting on the back of the next, not over the top. You get far more support that way.

Other than that, it's an excellent shot.

I do like this, I agree with CG Girl, I'd like the mouth in shot too, I can imagine it will add to the look of concentration on him. I like the composition, I am one of those people who doesn't like things centred :)

Thanks all, heres another from the session, however i can honestly say I didn't get his entire mouth in.

what about this one
10142220234_1f91de46fd_b.jpg

:D I'm going to be really picky here, yes you have got a touch more of the mouth in... but if i had to choose i would actually go for the original, his expression in that first one for such a young boy is very soulful, it's rather beautiful...(even without his mouth;) ).... it's only a minor niggle as its a gorgeous shot.. and the angle really sets it off for me(y)

I'm not fussed about the mouth. The darkness in his right eye is more of an issue for me

lol Cg Girl, i cannot win lol. I do prefer the first, i feel it has more feeling.

Wooster is that on both pics?

First one is certainly more noticeable. For me the problem is not that it is in shadow but that it is a very defined and deep shadow which appears suddenly like a black hole. That's just me of course and obviously it doesn't bother many others.

It's a nice moody shot otherwise which I like and as I say the mouth being hidden doesn't worry me at all :)

lol Cg Girl, i cannot win lol. I do prefer the first, i feel it has more feeling.

:LOL::LOL: You're right the first has way more feeling and the mouth was/is a small niggle, certainly doesn't detract for a gorgeous shot(y)

Back