Young Lady in Red

Name
Brian Smith
Edit My Images
No
Hi All, I had a teen makeover today in the studio, and i was impressed with this young lady, never been photographed before but what a joy to work with.
Brian.:)
1#
WY3R0201.jpg

2#
WY3R0206.jpg

3#
WY3R0208.jpg

4#
WY3R0209.jpg

5#
WY3R0212.jpg

Lovely shots, certainly looks like she was at ease and enjoying herself.

Hi Mate, not a million miles apert then.
Hi Brian, no not far at all. I used to take my sons to Harlow Town Park when they were younger, they're a bit old for it now though. :LOL:

Neil

A real look of "hang on to your hats world, here I come!!"

Nicely done indeed.

Really great stuff, Brian. The first one is fab, what a beautiful face she has, modern yet very natural.

A great combination of your good work and her carisma. Some teen shots look "over sexy for their age" shall we say, but these are just right. (y)

Really great stuff, Brian. The first one is fab, what a beautiful face she has, modern yet very natural.

A great combination of your good work and her carisma. Some teen shots look "over sexy for their age" shall we say, but these are just right. (y)
Hi Janice,
thanks for your comments, the trouble is that some of the young ladies have bodies way beyond thier age and its very hard not to make the poses sexy, you really do have to remember how old they are, the young lady in red is not yet 14. :confused:CAREY.

I agree Brian, I can see it would be difficult.

That's why No.5 is the cracker of the set, I think. It almost has this tomboyish look of defiance about it. (y)

Great set of shots, some really nice poses, obviously very comforatble in front of the camera. I have to agree with the view here, number 5 is my favourite of the set.

Great set. She looks as though she had lots of fun. They all have bags of personality and #5 is a cracker.

Very nice Brian and the young lady looks very relaxed you are giving me insperation. (y)

Great shots mate.
She looks really comfortable in front of the camera and you have captured what a great time she must have had! (y)

Nice, but I like to see both eyes, so not keen on #1 at all

Love number 5! What a poser - she reminds me of my little sister when she was about 8 yrs old. If anyone in the room had a camera she would be their posing like a celeb within seconds!

Love number 5! What a poser - she reminds me of my little sister when she was about 8 yrs old. If anyone in the room had a camera she would be their posing like a celeb within seconds!
Hi Joshua, I know what you mean, I shoot a lot of teen makeovers and the level of posing and confidence is quite staggering.

Back