Your best landscape photograph 2014

15574608434_3261b56c86_b.jpg

A bonny thread. A funny year as I thought I had very few keepers but a check through my catalogue reveals more there than I thought. Favourite from this (or any other year) is this one

Woodland Wanders by Mark Littlejohn, on Flickr

I really like this, fantastic atmosphere and woodland mood...

Absolutly gorgeous:clap:

Steve.

Happy new year all.

Some really wonderful images in this thread.

I think that my favourite image from last year was from my last shoot in Kimmeridge. Have been loving the long exposure photography recently and I think that it all fell into place for this one.

4.jpg

Im the worst judge - I honestly cannot tell much of a difference between what I think is good and what I think is bad. But.....A few people have said this is my best shot from last year.

I think that's a cracking photo. Well done !

This image of Crib Goch for the simple reason that it is rare to capture an image that makes a mountain situation look as steep and scary as it is in real life.
View attachment 28049
I love this! one of my favorite places, next to Striding Edge, makes you feel alive (if your sensible) Nice Shot!

Steve

Last edited:
This one was taken at Lyme Regis and was my fist outing with my new to me Lee filters. I used a big stopper and a ND grad, but I'm not sure which one out of the three I have, should've made a note. Anyhow I haven't done many landscapes latley and really need to get out and do more landscapes (especialy after seeing some of the shots on this thread, I really need the practice) as it's my preferred subject.

Through the grass - Lyme Regis
by Raptor Mike, on Flickr

Cheers everyone :beer:
It's not 'that' bad - honest. I'm taking a group of novices up there this Spring and am looking forward to it!

Hope you are dunc and disorderly when you go:)

Back