Your best photo taken up to now ?

• Thread starter paul cull-pearce
  • Start date
It's Westwoods, near Marlborough in Wilts. :)

Quite a generic view though I supose.

Sounds like you're local to me. Try Hagbourne Copse right by Junc 16 M4, next to the Audi dealer. It's a little hidden away copse that not many know about, but the bluebells are stunning.

That's a hard choice as it changes all the while.

I've just had a couple reproduced onto canvas. This was one:

81969307.jpg

maybe this

foxlick.jpg

this

eclipse.jpg

or this

red2.jpg

any many more i can't decide from.

Actually i look back over my first year of owning a camera and am generally very pleased with what i have managed to capture.

There will be a couple of pics from my sisters recent wedding which given the day and the events of that day will be special for me this year as well.

Sounds like you're local to me. Try Hagbourne Copse right by Junc 16 M4, next to the Audi dealer. It's a little hidden away copse that not many know about, but the bluebells are stunning.

I know where you mean but I've not heard of it before. Cheers for the tip. (y)

This one is my choice for this year
185156044-L.jpg

Cheers Chris

I keep coming back to this and just going "Wow!". It really is the shot of a lifetime and probably one of the best images I have seen on here, if it was mine it would be a huge print on the wall.

Simply stunning. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris, how the hell did you take that shot. It's by far one of the best photos I've seen in years.

Awesome.

Chris, how the hell did you take that shot. It's by far one of the best photos I've seen in years.

Awesome.

Thanks Tee Tee
stood on the side of a mountain and waited - have stood there many times in all weathers and had zilch
but this day got lucky, as this GR4 came past very Low and very close
added to that there was a lot of moisture in the air - causing the vapour that is on the wings
in 4 years of trying on many many occasions this is easily the best pass I have ever had

when I took the shot I pretty much knew I had just witnessed something pretty special, and was grinning like a cheshire cat for the rest of the day
cheers Chris

I think from my images, the choice of my fav shot would be this one;

JohannesburgZoo-9.jpg

Thanks Tee Tee
stood on the side of a mountain and waited - have stood there many times in all weathers and had zilch
but this day got lucky, as this GR4 came past very Low and very close
added to that there was a lot of moisture in the air - causing the vapour that is on the wings
in 4 years of trying on many many occasions this is easily the best pass I have ever had

when I took the shot I pretty much knew I had just witnessed something pretty special, and was grinning like a cheshire cat for the rest of the day
cheers Chris

Outstanding, 4 years well spent :D Thanks for sharing, have saved it in my very selective 'Inspirations' folder.

Keep up the great work.

Taken In the Gateacre area of Liverpool.

I;m going back down there when my bikes fixed.:D

It would have to be this one for me
Arrows.jpg

Only had the camera since June.....only had the lens for a month.....first time I've had the chance to photograph planes=more luck than judgment:LOL:

I am quite pleased with this but it won't win any prizes in such distinguished company though

polly1.jpg

Some simply great images on here folks! I think these are my best and they also got some nice comments on here so here they are :)

robin_portrait.jpg

seastoneandboy.jpg

As i have only had the camera out for four days this year it would have to be this one.

La Basilique Notre-Dame de Montreal
Taken on a recent business trip

IMG_9689.jpg

Love it!!! :LOL:

This one has to be one of my favourites so far, taken not long after my step into SLR land.

Photo was taken after a week long cleaning session before the Trax car show at Silverstone this summer. :puke:

DSC_0095.jpg

Back