Your favourite bird photos

Alan McFadyen

Suspended / Banned
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Martyarty has came up with a thread a bit different from the norm and I find it really refreshing so I thought I would try something different. It doesnt matterhow experienced you are, we will all have our favourite shots so I thought I would try start a thread to see if we could post some of our favourites. Here are several of mine from the last 3 years I have been into photography. Please note technically some are not great as I wasnt using great equipment until a few months ago.

6910672839_0dd322fcf7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Not too many.... 12 same as me haha I intended putting 3 or 4 on and kept adding :) Great shots mate... my fave is the Sprawk ;) What a bird.

What species is that on the Gorse? Is it a leucustic Chat or a foreign bird????

Amazing pictures. I really need to stop looking at these types of threads, been trying to get into bird photography for years, and never been able to get anything that great. Problem shotting with a tamron with lack of car to get around. Anyway enough of self loathing, this is my best picture..

7022733477_48ba20b038_c.jpg

here are my fave's at the present,

tmpphpBMlKjE.jpg
[/IMG]

lll.jpg
[/IMG]

yammer1.jpg
[/IMG]

00000000000000001.jpg
[/IMG]

1hatch.jpg
[/IMG]

510_opt.jpg
[/IMG]

Goldeneye in flight over a very calm reservoir
176_014.jpg

Female Reed Bunting
167_039.jpg

Tern with lunch
146_072.jpg

Tree Sparrow
80-022a.jpg

Some good stuff here guy`s, some of which I recall and a few of the ones that slip by us. Here are few of my faves for various reasons.

6850864412_8c7caf4f88_b.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

k5.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2142_filtered.jpg

IMG_0715_edit.jpg

Well this thread is doing nothing for boosting any newbies confidence :LOL:

Well this thread is doing nothing for boosting any newbies confidence :LOL:

Well dont look at me I didnt start it :nono: ;)

Mine, never seen this before and will be lucky to do so again.

TawnyOwl1copy.jpg

u8myufo said:
Some good stuff here guy`s, some of which I recall and a few of the ones that slip by us. Here are few of my faves for various reasons.

Love the gold crest and the bull finch!! Great photos!!

Back