Your most original Motorsport shots

Here's one made me laugh .

"It's this way"

6507112807_ea7a768b3c_b.jpg

Some great shots here, I love the Senna one from Autosport 2011, and the Oulton Park one. There's something about that Volvo 340 shot too! I need to start looking through my collection!

I took this pic during a practice session at the 2010 Manx Grand Prix. I spotted the sign (which relates to the Snaefell Mountain Railway track) and loved the irony. I deliberately used a slow shutter speed as I wanted the bike to come out as a streak across the frame and this one came out perfectly.

MGP10-317-XL.jpg

I took this pic during a practice session at the 2010 Manx Grand Prix. I spotted the sign (which relates to the Snaefell Mountain Railway track) and loved the irony. I deliberately used a slow shutter speed as I wanted the bike to come out as a streak across the frame and this one came out perfectly.

MGP10-317-XL.jpg

I really like that and the evening (or is it morning) sunlight makes it even better.

Cheers Alan, it was around 8 or so in the evening and the sun had just dropped below the cloud cover for a minute or 2 before it disappeared.

Hope these meet the brief?

1. Reims circuit with a little Rally inspired font! Obviosuly had time to set but I do like the retro reflections on the modern car.

Reims by Norrington21, on Flickr

2. Not strictly motorsport but at LeMans it's often the cars on the circuit caught, I liked grabbing this whilst on the move through the streets.

Stevie by Norrington21, on Flickr

3. #40 Gulf Porsche 908 - Loved being able to catch an up-close angle.

Porsche 908 by Norrington21, on Flickr

4. #009 Aston Gulf during LeMan PitWalk '08 - Again liked being up close and shooting something a little diffrent to the norm at LeMans

Aston Gulf LeMan's by Norrington21, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back