Your websites?!

Name
Jack Laurenson
Edit My Images
No
hey, thought a thread were everybody shared there website urls and gave some basic info would be cool

my work is photojournalistic and politicaly motivated based around demonstrations and stuff mostly at the moment.

have a look: www.jacklaurenson.tk

tell me about yours?

Mine

Just a set of some of my images.

Mines a Freewebs one in my Sig :) (y)

Tony

I don't think my sig is working lol

EDIT: There it is :)

This is my band photography site.....feltimo.com

This is my aviation gallery.....touch and go

Hope you like them.
Dean:)

Check my sig below...

Woul appreciate any and all feedback - my work situation only allows me time to do worthwhile alterations over weekends mostly and I would like to do a few things this weekend...

Cheers all(y)

seems this has been a popular thread. cool.

i have some new work up on my website of the CND protest at the Aldermaston Nuclear base, was an exciting day. would love some feedback on my shots :)

keep posting those websites!!

Very nice site Fi(y):clap:

Mine is clikpic and many U.K. folks might (rightly) crit it for being obviously template-based, it is all my skills allow for now...

Beautiful images there!

Forgive me for asking this but do you folks sometimes feel that your everyday surroundings are a challenge for taking a really decent pic:shrug:

Cheers

Very nice site Fi(y):clap:

Mine is clikpic and many U.K. folks might (rightly) crit it for being obviously template-based, it is all my skills allow for now...

Beautiful images there!

Forgive me for asking this but do you folks sometimes feel that your everyday surroundings are a challenge for taking a really decent pic:shrug:

Cheers

i wouldnt knock anyone for using a template mine is completely template based, same idea as clickpic, for the people who dont know one side of html and code to the other its brilliant!

Fi

my Photography website: http://www.flickr.com/heczonephotography I photograph lots of verious subjects

and also I have a website of some of my other interests (http://heczone.cjb.net) F1, actors, bands, dolphins and a few other subjects... (though my f1 pages has some bad HTML layout problems -which i'm trying to fix!!!)

if all of you nice folk can have a link back to us here at TP that would be ace. Some really nice stuff there guys, makes me wanna pick up my camera!

Back