ZSL London Zoo (2)

Edit My Images
Yes
Went back to visit again on sunday as I'm trying to get more good pictures from the animals I like :)

Feel free to point out any flaws and I would be very grateful.

unfortunately most of them are shot behind a very dirty glass so it made the images look wash out and not as sharp as it could be...

IMG_1263 by WilsonWan, on Flickr

IMG_1395 by WilsonWan, on Flickr

IMG_1436 by WilsonWan, on Flickr

IMG_1460 by WilsonWan, on Flickr

IMG_1477 by WilsonWan, on Flickr

IMG_1516 by WilsonWan, on Flickr

cheers

Hi Wai,

2 and 3 don't do much for me purely because of the pose.
4 and 5 are really nice composition. In 4 I find myself being drawn to the highlight behind the lion so that area could possibly do with a bit of darkening.
5 I like the light coming through the leaves on to the subject, I feel the photo could do with being lightened slightly.
6 is nicely focussed and exposed, could possibly do with a tighter crop.
1, far away and away my favourite! Nicely exposed, great framing, awesome focus/sharpness and great subject! :)

Jeff.

Hi Wai,

2 and 3 don't do much for me purely because of the pose.
4 and 5 are really nice composition. In 4 I find myself being drawn to the highlight behind the lion so that area could possibly do with a bit of darkening.
5 I like the light coming through the leaves on to the subject, I feel the photo could do with being lightened slightly.
6 is nicely focussed and exposed, could possibly do with a tighter crop.
1, far away and away my favourite! Nicely exposed, great framing, awesome focus/sharpness and great subject! :)

Jeff.

I see what you mean by the highlight being distracting in the lion picture.

very helpful, cheers!

Not too sure about 2 and 3 but for me, the rest are great.

#1 easily grabs the best spot, mainly because of the perfect focus :)

Back