ZX10 at Aintree

Edit My Images
Yes
Went down on saturday to watch the wee fella race.

Been a few years since i had been and forgot how bad it was for photos, Only really two places and most of those areas were taped off :shrug:

Tried to sneak a media pass for the infield but wasnt allowed due to insurance reasons :razz: Nevermind, had a cracking day with some of the best racing i have seen in a good while, Here is a few i got anyway

aintree_4.jpg

aintree_30-1.jpg

aintree_17.jpg

aintree_27.jpg

aintree_26.jpg

Taped my camera to the bike as well for a bit of onboard footage :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgi2Eln7UBA

any idea when the next meeting there is?? I really wanted to go.

Really like the first one. Shame about the grass on the bottom of some, though.

any idea when the next meeting there is?? I really wanted to go.

Really like the first one. Shame about the grass on the bottom of some, though.

Seconded, I'd go to Aintree to watch some bike racing. I didn't even know it was still used for anything other than horse racing

Thanks fellas :)

• Saturday 16th May 2009
• Saturday 13th June 2009
• Saturday 11th July 2009
• Saturday 8th August 2009
• Saturday 19th September 2009

are the dates for the bike racing. If yous are going i would strongly suggest you try and get a media pass. Awsome to watch as it has one of the fastest straights in the country.

We will hopefully be back down at one of the meetings

I managed to get there on saturday but not for long, was only handing flyers out, aintree isnt the best place for spectators, its fun racing it though, i was meant to be racing there myself but was too skint this month so will be there next month instead!

Liking the video, not normally allowed onboards for club racing but im glad ive seen that, its prob the only onboard bike vid thats on youtube (that ive seen anyway).

:D

Last edited:
Good stuff here wull. I'm glad somebody bumped the thread as I missed this first time round - it's very busy in here :)

I also had no idea there was a tarmac track at Aintree. Much better than the horses!

I managed to get there on saturday but not for long, was only handing flyers out, aintree isnt the best place for spectators, its fun racing it though, i was meant to be racing there myself but was too skint this month so will be there next month instead!

Liking the video, not normally allowed onboards for club racing but im glad ive seen that, its prob the only onboard bike vid thats on youtube (that ive seen anyway).

:D

Yes mate it aint the best for photos but its a cracking run club and that back straight is something to watch :) Must be a buzz to ride

As for the on board, just my mobile taped to the inside of the screen :LOL:

i like them all apart from number 5, where the main focal point is out of focus and the bikes in the background are in focus.

Thanks Gary. #5 is a bit c*ap :bang:

Good stuff here wull. I'm glad somebody bumped the thread as I missed this first time round - it's very busy in here :)

I also had no idea there was a tarmac track at Aintree. Much better than the horses!

Thanks Steve (y)

Think the track only gets used a handful of times. Prob due to the houses that line the back straight

Yes mate it aint the best for photos but its a cracking run club and that back straight is something to watch :) Must be a buzz to ride

As for the on board, just my mobile taped to the inside of the screen :LOL:

Wow thats a good quality video for just your phone! :D

Back