My favourites from 2010.

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a pretty good year this year brilliant rallies,company and action. Heres my favourites.

1. Wyedean
5274449181_908d507ca5_z.jpg

2.Malcolm Wilson Rally
4415291326_bc3ff785f5_z.jpg

3. Roskirk Stages
4414986836_13d540cafc_z.jpg

4. Agbo Stages
4454152293_477eb346e6_z.jpg

5. Bulldog Historic
4470016002_6bc1c60960_z.jpg

6. Bulldog International
4469240183_1ffe2b414c_z.jpg

More to follow

#1 and #10 for me, the photo of #1 is great and #10, well its a crash how can i not love it.

You have had a great year,Ryan,and taken loads of good pics,and these are some lovely shots.
Just go easy on the old sharpening tool,some have suffered for that.

Of these ,all the second set stand out for me,with 7 to 11 all cracking.

Have a great xmas,
Pons

#2 & 5 stand out for me but all well taken imo

Cheers.

#1 and #10 for me, the photo of #1 is great and #10, well its a crash how can i not love it.

Thankyou

WTF? :wacky:

#7, #8 and #11 are the stand out shots for me Ry.

All the best,

Rhod

Cheers Rhod.

Some great photos, 5, 7 and 8 stand out for me as the pick of the bunch. In fact, the angle of 8 puts it in first place for me!

Thankyou, I really liked 8 when i took it because of the angle.

Not really a car enthusiast as such and find a lot of these rally and car racing images pretty boring
however clicking on this thread see's you make a fine job of conveying the action with non static wheels and plenty of dynamic angles
a fine selection well done

Cheers, im pleased you like them.

You have had a great year,Ryan,and taken loads of good pics,and these are some lovely shots.
Just go easy on the old sharpening tool,some have suffered for that.

Of these ,all the second set stand out for me,with 7 to 11 all cracking.

Have a great xmas,
Pons

Cheers Pons, this year has been a cracker. I have noticed the sharpening's a bit over done on some of them but i put it down to flickr? No. 11 is my favourite of the year.

And you mate.
Ryan.

I doubt it's Flickr making them look oversharpened Ry; I've used Flickr for over a year now and never had any problems with it. It's by far the best of all the hosting sites and only causes a very slight increase in sharpness and decrease in saturation in my experience, but so small it's hardly noticeable unless you put the original side by side.

Maybe the case that your uploading small files?

Cheers,

Rhod

Cracking shots mate! I like 4 and 5. Shot 12 is also great! (you might want to fix the spelling mistake in your name!)

I doubt it's Flickr making them look oversharpened Ry; I've used Flickr for over a year now and never had any problems with it. It's by far the best of all the hosting sites and only causes a very slight increase in sharpness and decrease in saturation in my experience, but so small it's hardly noticeable unless you put the original side by side.

Maybe the case that your uploading small files?

Cheers,

Rhod

I do like Flickr like you say its the best of all the hosting sites. I upload them onto flickr at 800.

Cracking shots mate! I like 4 and 5. Shot 12 is also great! (you might want to fix the spelling mistake in your name!)

Cheers mate, ha well spotted on the spelling mistake hadnt seen that lol.

4, 8 and 11 do it for me. nice work!

Thankyou, appreciate it.

Back