Kev M in photo posting shocker!

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
That's right, I finally remembered I had a camera and I could do more than read about what I should be doing with it.

I decided to take it out on a bike ride with Mrs M the other week to try out my new 24mm lens. funny thing was in my haste to take this photo before the sun disappeared totally and to placate the whinging Mrs M who was complaining about waiting around in the cold I didn't realise I still had the 50mm fitted until after me model refused to co-operate anymore. tw@.

C&C welcome as always.

PICT8301.jpg

Did we have a drout this Autumn? :p

Really cool shot. I'm not a massive fan of the exposure but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to shots that bring out silhouetted objects, I'm just not a fan :(

How many times did you make the poor bugger go back and forth on that bridge? :p

like the silhouette of the bike against the sunset
that river looks lethal tho
fall in - you'd break your leg! :LOL:

:agree:

Crop it to just the top half of the picture.

I like this shot alot. Being a keen mountain bike rider, looking at the pic makes me think " that was a great days riding". I would crop a little of the left and the bottom.

(y)

Were you knee deep in a torrent of water to take this? Good shot, silouhettes like this seem simple but effective.

Back