Orange mobile madness

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
I have recently gave up my contract sim card with Orange, although it was a contract service I was out of contract and could leave at any time.
I left midway through the prepaid month so was expecting a few pounds back. Imagine my surprise when I received a statement confirming my final payment and statement saying......
The credit shown against your account balance (which shows £5.70) will be carried forward and deducted from you next bill
EH!!!!!!!!!!!what next bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have left them:bang:

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to how they will return the £5.70. i will of course be giving customer services a ring tomorrow.

Hello

I work for Orange - I am sorry you have been unable to receive your refund, but I think I can help you with this.

Please send an email with your contact details to customer.services@orange.co.uk with "Susan Orange Response" in the subject field and first line of the mail to ensure it reaches me, and I will give you a call to discuss.
Thank You

Susan
Orange Response

ooooo spooky, is Orange part of the CIA, they spot any post about orange anywhere on the internet:cautious:

Not part of the CIA, no :)

We just look out for any conversations relating to the company, and if it's a customer services issue we like to try help out.

Susan

Orange Response

Not part of the CIA, no :)

We just look out for any conversations relating to the company, and if it's a customer services issue we like to try help out.

Susan

Orange Response

Cudos to you for doing so (y) but did you realise there are about 10,000 members here,
and I am sure like me, a lot are "Orange users" ( no problems here BTW)
and you have given out your email address for "complaints & issues" ? :D

Hey Cobra,

Thanks for the kudos :eek:)

If there are Orange customers on this forum with issues or questions we can hopefully help them out. No fear in giving out our email address - we are here to help.

Glad you like the service.

Wow, if only Orange were this customer focused a few years ago then they may still have me (and the family) as customers.

Still, their card is marked and I'd never go back, but 3 less users doesn't mean much I guess.....

Steve

Hello

I work for Orange - I am sorry you have been unable to receive your refund, but I think I can help you with this.

Please send an email with your contact details to customer.services@orange.co.uk with "Susan Orange Response" in the subject field and first line of the mail to ensure it reaches me, and I will give you a call to discuss.
Thank You

Susan
Orange Response

Firstly, apologies for not responding earlier, I overlooked this thread.

Thanks for your response, I had been contracted to orange for about 7 years and then ultimately worked out It was cheaper to migrate over to Asda PAYG.
In that time I never had any problems with Orange mobile.

I did ring customer services and they informed that I should have been informed i would receive the refund via a cheque within 28 days of leaving, that time is a few days away and no sign of it yet.

CC. customer.services@orange.co.uk "Susan Orange Response"

Back