Recent content by Cloudforest

  1. Cloudforest

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    I've not posted on here or used my Sony for a while but as it's quiet, here are a couple from the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. YSP by Peter C, on Flickr YSP by Peter C, on Flickr Both with A7R5 & 20-70mm.
  2. Cloudforest

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Really like the Ferrari and the Mini ice cream van. I like the processing too.
  3. Cloudforest

    Challenge New Old Digital Challenge #41 "Ships/Boats"

    One from 2013 All at Sea by Pete C, on Flickr
  4. Cloudforest

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    I bought an XE5, as an everyday camera, not long after launch but never really got on with it and I continued using my Sony. Having decided to give it another go, I've taken a few pics of a local village today and really enjoyed using it. All were taken with 23mm f2. Rockingham Arms by Peter...
  5. Cloudforest

    Nostromo's 52 4 26 wk-40 Everyday tools

    A good set Dominic and I like the one you've chosen. I think the use of black and white makes the couple stand out nicely.
  6. Cloudforest

    The TP52 - 2026 Kell’s 52 for 26. Wk 39. Water Droplets

    Nicely done Kell and I like the low POV.
  7. Cloudforest

    Simon's 52 for 2026

    That's rubbish Simon :) I like the shot though!
  8. Cloudforest

    The TP52 - 2026 Boots 52 for 2026

    Yep! that's the way to make tea. I like the red camellia Paul and the breakfast shot works really well.
  9. Cloudforest

    NickD's 52 for 2026 - Week 40 - Everyday Tools.

    I like that Nick and it works nicely for the theme.
  10. Cloudforest

    The TP52 - 2026 Nog's 52 for 2026 Week 40 every day tools

    Lovely shot Keith and an an enjoyable aspect of daily life for me.
  11. Cloudforest

    The TP52 - 2026 Oy's Bonkers Beffudlements 2026. Week 40 - Everyday Tools

    Lovely idea for this week Dave and some cracking shots (y)
  12. Cloudforest

    Simon's 52 for 2026

    A lovely set Simon and it's hard to pick a favourite. I do like the dragon a lot.
  13. Cloudforest

    The TP52 - 2026 Cloudforest’s 52 for 26. Week 11 Red

    Thanks Simon. Back on track again. Cheers Dave. Thanks Bill.
  14. Cloudforest

    Nostromo's 52 4 26 wk-40 Everyday tools

    Mr Blue Sky: I really like this minimal composition. Red. Three good shots and my particular favourite is the Robin.
Back
Top