Recent content by Dale.

  1. Dale.

    A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

    5 here.
  2. Dale.

    A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

    4 today.
  3. Dale.

    Minimalism..?

    Wow!!
  4. Dale.

    Canon EOS R Series Cameras

    On the 24-105 front, I have the EF mark 1 L but it has an intermittent AF problem between 35 and 50mm, something I had lived with until recently. I looked at the Mark 2 but after doing the research, I decided on the Sigma ART version. This was all with a 5Dmkiv. Enter my first R body, an R7...
  5. Dale.

    A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

    First 3 for a while today.
  6. Dale.

    Taking Down The (seed) Feeders.

    Well, that didn't take long, lost count of Goldfinches today, 3 Greenfinch and a fleeting visit from a Redpoll, all healthy looking at the moment. Bluetits are back as well, although they never really left. Pesky House Sparrows too, although they were never far away either. That was just about...
  7. Dale.

    Horseflies (Clegs).

    It runs until around the end of September I believe. I didn't see what actually bit me last week, going by the reaction I got, I'd put money on it being a horsefly.
  8. Dale.

    Taking Down The (seed) Feeders.

    So, 1st of October and my seed feeders are back up and full to the brim. I will though monitor things for a while. No sign of any birds on the feeders yet but once one finds them, they all should come in again.
  9. Dale.

    A bit of fun - WORDLE. (NB, US spelling!) No spoilers please

    Bit of a stinker today, took a punt and got a 3.
  10. Dale.

    Horseflies (Clegs).

    Has a short break last weekend, down near Newton Stewart. We stayed at a glamping pod (our go to for short breaks) about 10 miles away from NS and it is deep in the Dumfries and Galloway countryside with big forests. I walk our dog in the forest there at least once a day. Saturday evening, I...
Back
Top