Recent content by Darkslinger

  1. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    Thanks Paul, I do like how it turned out. Thank you Keith Thanks Kell...uh...Dave... :cool:
  2. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Oy's Bonkers Beffudlements 2026. Week 40 - Everyday Tools

    Too funny! Just old age Dave, one more brain fart to add to my ever expanding list... :rolleyes:
  3. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    Thanks Dominic
  4. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Post Your Images here - no comments please - Week 41 Story in a Single Frame

    Week 40 - Everyday Tools (for someone) - LINK
  5. Darkslinger

    Simon's 52 for 2026

    That works, great contrast between the monochrome tool and the colourful leaves.
  6. Darkslinger

    NickD's 52 for 2026 - Week 40 - Everyday Tools.

    Nice one Nick, I like the tones.
  7. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Boots 52 for 2026

    Great catch-up set Paul.
  8. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Allan.H 52 for 2026 WEEK 40 Everyday tool

    Beautiful shot Allan.
  9. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 NCF15 52 for 2026 Week 39 Water Drops

    Great image Nick. Do you still use it, or has it been retired?
  10. Darkslinger

    2026 Week 40 Everyday Tools

    Great take on the theme Alan.
  11. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Norkie 52 for 26 - Wk40 - Everyday Tools

    Yes! Thinking along the same lines. Well shot.
  12. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Oy's Bonkers Beffudlements 2026. Week 40 - Everyday Tools

    Nice one Kell, great camera.
  13. Darkslinger

    TP52 - 2026. Wornish 52 for 2026 Added Week 40: Everyday Tools

    LOL, funny, well done.
  14. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    Week 40 Everyday Tools So, in my humble opinion, any tool could be an "everyday" tool for someone. With that in mind I thought that I'd take a trip out to Granville Island. This is a place that is full of artisan studios, mostly artistic in nature but some industrial workshops as well. I...
  15. Darkslinger

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    Thanks Kell, I appreciate it. Not much of a "studio" photographer so I still think this is not the best of my submissions... Thanks Simon Thanks you Paul Thanks Dave Thank you Allan, not the best of my work Thank you Alan Thanks Keith Thanks Nick, just not my thing...
Back
Top