I thought about it to use my M4/3 lenses with it.
Until I realised that there's no electronic contacts at all between the body and the lens.
So I'd be able to use my Zuiko MF lenses but nothing else without shelling out for some Laowa stuff etc.
Shame really. I was interested to find out how...
And K&F are from from a professional filter series.
Think Nisi or Lee filters. Way better but more expensive.
I used Cokin, but that was the late 80's.
Well worth it, will make water look better too (even if you're not fussed about it).
Be careful using it at wide angles, it will cause the blue skies to have darker parts and looks artificial.
My go to is Hoya Digital HD for filters if not buying expensive ones.
Looks like over processing noise to me around the brightest lights. The cyan one bottom left is the same.
I'd be more concerned about the filthy sensor.
Cracking shot by the way.
My original A7 with an Olympus manual focus lens beats my EM1X with Oly pro lens.
FF is better but for the average tog who posts on forums etc. there's no benefit for FF.
I use micro 4/3which is even smaller than crop.
I've not had a problem.
Sensor size has nothing to do with the amount of light available in that sense.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.