Was going to do another catchup, but computer had a wobbly and I lost my 52 for 26 file and the internal backup also got wiped.
May have to look for an external drive to back up
Thanks, the guitar one is from my archives I think the others are from this year, just been struggling with time and work but hopefully get up to date soon
24 Silence
"John Wood (the Elder and the Younger) were influential 18th-century English architects who fundamentally shaped the Georgian landscape of Bath through iconic masterworks like The Circus and the Royal Crescent." He was an impulsive man and walked into a meeting of the city...
Unable to access my 52 for 26 thread, I can see all my other threads but not this one.
I ge an "Oop's we ran into a problem, try again later" message
Most strange
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.