A mate asked me to 3D print some replacement battery caps for the Godox AD200 and 300's. Got to love people asking stuff like this as if I can just print it. Anyway after I reversed engineered the original part I printed his replacements.
And the thought accrued, the good folk on Talk...
Hey,
I haven't taken part in a few year, and I'm not this time.
But I have just seen this very cool website for making Zines (via a YT video)
It runs in the browser so no software needed.
It might be helpful.
dirtylittlezine.com
How are you finding the EVF?
Refresh rate
Low light performance
I currently have the X-pro3 and love it but thinking of adding a second camera and the X-E5.
I will add, I was hoping they would have brought out an alternative to LR. While I not longer us it most Adobe users do and it could be the only thing keeping them as an Adobe slave.
It can really be daunting making the switch. Like other have suggested a little research on YouTube can bring some clarity.
I full ditched the spyware 5 years ago and haven't looked back, yes it comes with teething issues but long term the benefits out weight being a Microsoft bitch.
My advice...
This is an interesting move from Canva, could be classed as their loss leader. I haven't read the EULA but it'd be interesting to see if there is any provision for them to use your projects to train their A.I
Also great to see the Linux community have it working pretty flawlessly using Lutris.
Anything that involves someone creating something can be classed as art. Using film is just a medium of choice, like a painter using oil rather the water based paints or sculptor selecting marble or sandstone.
I've design a very simple thumb rest for the Fujifilm X-pro 3. The 3D files are available for free over on Printables.
https://www.printables.com/model/1314822-fujifilm-xpro-3-thumb-rest
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.