Recent content by Nostromo

  1. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Post Your Images here - no comments please - Week 41 Story in a Single Frame

    Wk-40 Everyday tools untitled-32.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr Linkydoos
  2. Nostromo

    Nostromo's 52 4 26 wk-40 Everyday tools

    Wk-40 Everyday tools So i don't use these everyday, i use secateurs, but they're a bit boring. untitled-32.jpg by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr
  3. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Nog's 52 for 2026 Week 40 every day tools

    That's a lot of personal grooming equipment.
  4. Nostromo

    Simon's 52 for 2026

    I love the colours.
  5. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Boots 52 for 2026

    Good catch up. A street with many stories is my favourite, it shows the hustle and bustle and you can imagine everybody has their own story as to why they are on that street, at that time.
  6. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 NCF15 52 for 2026 Week 39 Water Drops

    Simple and effective
  7. Nostromo

    2026 Week 41 Story in a Single Frame

    I've sat many an hour in a tractor verti-draining a fairway or golf green.
  8. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Norkie 52 for 26 - Wk40 - Everyday Tools

    I think that just about covers the theme ;)
  9. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Darkslinger's 52 for 26

    Water drops I really like the concept and it's well executed. Everyday tools That's a lovely set of images, it's hard to pick a winner.
  10. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Allan.H 52 for 2026 WEEK 40 Everyday tool

    I like the composition
  11. Nostromo

    The TP52 - 2026 Kell’s 52 for 26. Wk 39. Water Droplets

    I wrote like the first two fountain shots.
  12. Nostromo

    NickD's 52 for 2026 - Week 40 - Everyday Tools.

    Nicely done. Where would we be without the invention of the knife and fork?
Back
Top