Recent content by PeterSpencer

  1. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    Finally, Fuji 690, Fuji 400H, Elliot and Max.
  2. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    Fuji 690, Fuji 400H (note VERY out-of-date). Malcolm Arnold Statue. John Claire. Town hall.
  3. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    Northampton again, Fuji 690, Fujo 400h film.
  4. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    Northampton, Fuji 690, Fuji 400H. Nina's garden. Well ripped!
  5. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    RSS 6x17 pinhole camera, Ektar 100. Nina's garden. Both shot into the sun producing some interesting diffraction effects.
  6. PeterSpencer

    What to take ?

    I've just come back from Cyprus, I just took a Canon 6D with the EF 40/2.8 lens and my Fuji W3 stereo camera.
  7. PeterSpencer

    Who's a Wally

    More than once either because I assumed there was film in the camera or the film wasn’t loaded correctly.
  8. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    Like the use of a border. Yiu should print them and mount them in a tradtional album with black pages Dont forget to annotate them in detail in white using your best copperplate
  9. PeterSpencer

    Subject Matter

    I have three prints in my bathroom. Over the toilet a picture of the dog when he was a puppy, cocking his leg. The other two are also of the dog, all photos in black and white.
  10. PeterSpencer

    New Old Film Challenge #276 'Inflatable' - POLL ADDED (FINALLY!!!)

    Now I’m getting confused, I meant excalibur2 of course.
  11. PeterSpencer

    New Old Film Challenge #276 'Inflatable' - POLL ADDED (FINALLY!!!)

    Peter b maybe you could handle this one as I’m in Cyprus for the next two weeks?
  12. PeterSpencer

    Show us yer film shots then!

    I had a 1947 Riley RMA 1 1/2 litre when I was a student Paid 25 quid for it and sold it for 30 Mind you, I had to buy a spare car to replace the engine, that cost 12 quid A car notable for its indifferent brakes
  13. PeterSpencer

    Orphaned Works

    2065-0663_Car repairs in Sandwell Crescent July 60 (Sandwell Crescent is in West Hampstead near West Hampstead station. 2065-0662_Steam train from bridge Ealing Sept 60 2065-0665_Steam Roller and road works West End Lane July 60 2065-0470_Iver Heath Vanguard Outside Vera's House June 62...
  14. PeterSpencer

    Orphaned Works

    Redevelopment of Euston Road and environs. 2065-0054_Euston Road from roof (of Babcock House, No. 209) 2065-0055_Euston towards Kings Cross 64 You can see St. Pancras station in the distance. Now it's all built up and there aren't any views like this. Thank goodness Paris didn't go this way...
  15. PeterSpencer

    Orphaned Works

    Here goes. For the purposes of academic research I'm showing you some intriguing photographs taken by an anonymous photographer using a Microflex. 2065-0691_1st shot with Microflex of garden from upstairs July 60
Back
Top