Recent content by PhilipN

  1. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Haha. Raffa is 17.4kg last Monday and strangely we’ve reduced our walks so we don’t have to carry him. He has got a rucksack though:)
  2. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Thanks all for the responses. I’m understanding a little better now. I’m told it may have motor issues which is the reason why I’m looking to see cost of repair v replacement. I can buy the same again for £275 on MPB but I must admit that I like the reviews of the 16-55mm ii although it’s...
  3. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Sadly, I may have to replace my X series 18-55mm soon which I’ve had for years. I think I bought it for my XT-1.. I’m a bit confused by what’s on the market now. Do you have any recommendations I can look for whilst I ask the credit department for authorisation? Any help appreciated - thank you :)
  4. PhilipN

    DPOTY26 - Chat thread

    I struggled too - with the theme and with being away with work. I looked to see if there was anything about using a phone image. Apologies if I missed it but please let me know and I’ll remove it. I wanted to be consistent and put in a post for August:)
  5. PhilipN

    Challenge Alphabet Challenge 2026 Image Thread

    Phone shot I’m afraid as I’m away. This is Knapweed seed heads.
  6. PhilipN

    Challenge DPOTY26 July Entries thread: "Domestic Animals"

    This is Raffa. I couldn't post any other domestic animal as he's our new family addition at 11 weeks old.
  7. PhilipN

    London Bakerloo Line

    where are you going from and to?
  8. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Thank you both.
  9. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Hello All Quick question if anyone can help. I’m shooting on my XT-5 on 1:1L format. On live view, the image is 1:1 but on playback looks like a normal 4:3. Any ideas which setting needs adjusting? many thanks
  10. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    Great responses, thank you. Funny, but somehow my mind was telling me to reframe this. I'm on London for a few days of work this week and will just pack the 35mm.
  11. PhilipN

    The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

    To increase my motivation of getting out with my camera, I've been picking just one lens to take with me on my trips out. My 18-55mm kit lens has a lot of flexibility but I often feel as if I need to have brought the 10-24mm and the 55-200mm with me too to give that bit extra which would mean I...
Back
Top