Recent content by popcorn

  1. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 2026/27

    So the only person who scored more than me was the person I was drawn against:headbang:
  2. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 2026/27

    I’m back in both leagues. Now both Klopp and Slot are gone, I’ve retired the ‘Boom’ team names so come on ‘Iraola Tombola’ Good luck everyone
  3. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    Alas I think I’ve left it too late, 38 points to catch up in 4 game weeks is very unlikely. It will be interesting to see who prevails in the top 2 though
  4. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    Im on a terrible run, but really like my team :headbang:
  5. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    Even though I’d captained Haaland I was praying for him to blank. In my other league nine of the top 10 had triple captained him, so a good result for my captain would be a bad week for me!!! It worked well and I’ve gone top of that league as well as this one….. great week but I’m sure I’ll soon...
  6. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    Injuries everywhere now!!!!
  7. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    What a disaster
  8. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    And just like the mighty Liverpool, I aim to be back on my perch this season
  9. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    I don’t think team colours is a thing this year, or at least I can’t see it either (my guys are in red with yellow socks though!). Perhaps the badge is to replace it, but I’m with you, it I’m not signing into owt to create one.
  10. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    The whole thing is hard to use. That’s the web version on a phone, I’ve never used the app
  11. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    I can’t cling on to Klopp Klopp Boom anymore:( but I’ve just changed again, to Slot Machine
  12. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League 25/26

    Im in again, after a poor season last year I’m expecting big and better things…. Team name: Back on the perch
  13. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 24/25

    I did indeed, and in the first and last thirds too:p Don’t take me as any sort of yardstick though! It’s my worst ever season by a long long way, I struggled to break into the top million all season. The game is getting harder, there’s more players, and more info available, plus chip strategy...
  14. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 24/25

    Thanks for the weekly updates all season redhed, it is much appreciated :ty:
  15. popcorn

    TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 24/25

    Isak didn’t play so I’ll get vardy off the bench after all :beer:
Back
Top