Recent content by realspeed

  1. realspeed

    Plants are getting strange in Dorset!

    Obviously it is the famous quacking plant. I thought everyone knew that
  2. realspeed

    Long time lapse video in 4k

    thee are a lot of reviews on the Panasonic G9ii camera. has excellent time lapse features.Also stop motion animation
  3. realspeed

    Flash advice

    I have the GODOX V860iii flash gun. Don't forget the power output of the flash is variable. Far bettter than one with a weak output. Also take a look at the battery as it is a lithium battery that lasts
  4. realspeed

    I want a lighter tripod ...or do I

    It all depemds on how wide the legs are spread. Now where have I heard that before? :exit:
  5. realspeed

    I want a lighter tripod ...or do I

    I use a Manfrotto "befree live" tripod...
  6. realspeed

    full system disk drive on windows? Check this out first

    Have you tried "Regedit" free on your computer. Be very careful with anything to do with a computer registry, all too easy to delete the wrong item.
  7. realspeed

    Is the Trip light meter prone to underexpose?

    Remember a light meter is only good if the reading is where the photo is going to be take of. No point in getting a reading in sunlight if photographing a shaded area
  8. realspeed

    Tutorial What Is Depth of Field?

    Garry Edwards reply is correct. Also there is also what I call "depth of photograph "which is slightly different. Example Here by adding a small bush to the bottom of the photo throws the house (Scotney Castle in Kent) into the background. Without it a picture of a lot of water does not...
  9. realspeed

    Has my memory card broken?

    watch ouit for card separation if it is getting old. I had one fall apart in the camera card slot . insurance didn't cover because they could not understand what had happedned, camera needed a new mother board in the end cost a packet
  10. realspeed

    How to photograph a watercolour painting

    Maybe let the water colour dry out first? :thinking:
  11. realspeed

    anamorphic video

    In answer to your question MVC now at 60 percent not deg as in vid. Just trying out different settings auto focus on lens and continuous focus in camera slower panning would be better as focus is a bit slow. Learning curve takes time View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfaYqloVsg0
  12. realspeed

    anamorphic video

    this is the later version earlier were manual focus only
  13. realspeed

    anamorphic video

    I followed this and unchecked the uniform scale that allowed to make own width height setting. Adobe Premier Elements 2026 version WIDTH AND HEIGHT THEN YOUR CHOICE. I MADE HEIGHT (scale) TO BE 30% AFTER DELETING PRE SET ONE AND WIDTH 133 , Hope this may help
  14. realspeed

    anamorphic video

    Something I have never tried before. I spotted on fleabay an Anamorpic lens in mint condition at half full price ,so bought it. My Panasonic G9ii has settings for Anamorpic videos so thought i would see what it was all about Anamorphic shows up on camera screen but not on monitor:help:. So...
Back
Top