Recent content by saltireblue

  1. saltireblue

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Plenty of room for you , on the bench, next to me.:ROFLMAO:
  2. saltireblue

    Where should I start.............

    Another vote for Affinity...does everything you need other than AI, as Gav said.
  3. saltireblue

    Measuring Autofocus Speed

    Totally agree with you regarding Sony...
  4. saltireblue

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    No idea, I ordered mine online, Stephen.
  5. saltireblue

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    I have this one, and can vouch for the build quality and general user-friendliness. Had a PD sling beore, but this beats it, in my opinion.
  6. saltireblue

    The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

    Never had a problem using glasses with the A7Cii; I have progressive glasses and have used the A7Cii since it came out. My advice? Go for it.
  7. saltireblue

    High on snus in school: The hidden nicotine pouches

    Wiki article on snus here. Here in Norway, it has always been more popular among younger nicotine users and sales rocketed when the national smoking ban in pub, restaurants and on public transport was introduced. It has always been sold along the same lines as other tobacco products, i.e...
  8. saltireblue

    Quiet Quitting.

    That's why I took early retirement, 2 years before 'full time'. In my case a boss I found impossible to work under made up my mind for me; if it hadn't been for her, I would have continued as long beyond retirement age as possible as I truly loved my job. I stopped looking forward to going to...
  9. saltireblue

    WAMT....what annoyed me today!

    Someone i once knew had a rear cam on their work van and a clearly readable notice next to it stating "Tailgater cam. Offenders will be reported"
  10. saltireblue

    Tour de France 2026

    Had to smile at the name of today's finishing town. Ussel in Norwegian (I live in Norway) means 'lousy'.
  11. saltireblue

    Is it me?

    It's the right way up, they just attached the lens the wrong way:giggle:
  12. saltireblue

    Is Nikon or Sony any better?

    It's where F1 cars go to get their wheels changed...
  13. saltireblue

    Heights

    We stopped halfway and eat our sarnies before going on to the top. Made it a lot easier.
  14. saltireblue

    Heights

    For those not afraid of heights, I would recommend this. 600metres straight down to the fjord and not a fence or barrier anywhere to stop you falling off. Surprisingly, there are very rarely any 'incidents'. Best views from about 1:30 in.
  15. saltireblue

    A7C zoom lens for an enthusiast

    I have the A7Cii and my default, go-to, everyday lens is the Tamron 28-200 f/2,8-5.6 Does everything I want, great results and never a need to change lenses on a day out doing street stuff. I highly recommend you check it out.
Back
Top